Alton Winter CarnivalName: Alton Winter CarnivalDate: February 16, 2020Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM ESTEvent Description:Alton Winter Carnival
Please come join the Alton community on the ICE for some outdoor WINTER fun!
This is a FREE admission event and is sponsored by the Alton Business Association! Local businesses sponsor events and provide raffle + prize items!! Be sure to stop at the ABA booth to purchase raffle tickets.
• Chowder-Fest (local restaurants will be on the ice for you to sample + vote on the best chowdah!) Sponsored by TD Bank, Alton, NH.
• Crazy Hat Contest- Most creative wins a prize!
•Bob House Decorating Contest, Sponsored by Cyr Realty Group
• Horse Sleigh Rides - Nothing like a dash across the ice to embrace the season. (A charge does apply for this event.) Sponsored by TDS!
• Bed Race Contest - Feeling creative + competitive, then bring your best built bed contraption to race across the ice! Team of 5 required (four pushers and one rider). Sponsored by Meredith Village Savings Bank and Future Business Leaders of America/Prospect Mountain High School! Email us on how to register for this event.
• Helicopter Rides - Curious what the aerial view of The Bay is like in the winter? Take a ride and see for yourself! (A charge does apply for this event.) This service is offered by CR Helicopters.
• ”Yoga on the Ice” -This is a breathtaking experience! This event is sponsored by Breathe Yoga NH, registration and detail information will follow on this event page.
• ABA Food & Drink Booth - Sausage & peppers, burgers, french fries, fried dough, water, sodas, coffee, hot chocolate and more.
•Food Vendors - Speciality food from The Lodge at Smith Point and Dockside restaurants.
* NEW this year!!
•Caricature Artist!! *NEW this year!!
• Kids Games, Music, Scavenger Hunt, Skating, Hockey Puck Shoot, S’mores Roasting and more!
• There will also be vendor tents & local small businesses on the ICE too!!
•Be Local • Buy Local • Support Local
*** Our event list + sponsors are still growing so if you’d like to sponsor an event or have a booth please email us at email@example.com or see sponsorship information on our website, https://altonbusinessassociation.com/
We hope to see you on the ICE for this fun outdoor WINTER community-building event!