Reasonable Suspicion TrainingName: Reasonable Suspicion TrainingDate: February 12, 2020Time: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM ESTEvent Description:
Training for Substance Use Disorder in the Workplace is open to all interested employers. This training is proudly offered at no-cost, thanks to the collaborative efforts and support of our Lakes Region Community Partners.
Registration is required for all attendees.
Space is limited, so we encourage early registration to ensure a spot. To register, visit: https://ccmdcenters.com/employer-services-events
- 08:00 AM - Registration for Transportation Focus Group
- 08:30 AM - DOT Clearinghouse Drug Testing Update (Transportation Focus Group)
- 09:30 AM - Break / Registration for Reasonable Suspicion Training
- 10:00 AM - Reasonable Suspicion Training
- 12:00 PM - Keynote Speaker and Closing Remarks: Dr. Daisy Pierce of Navigating Recovery