This Series runs from January 22, 2020 - February 26, 2020
We will take the first 5 weeks to break down the postures used during a typical yoga class. We will work with pranayama (breath), asana (postures) and alignment for safety.
- Breath, Child's Pose, Table, Cat/Cow
- Breath, Mountain Pose, Forward Fold, Down Dog
- Breath, Warrior 1, 2 & 3
- Breath, Balance Postures
- Breath, Seated Postures and Twists
- One Hour Flow class using breath and postures covered in first five weeks.
- Teach safety of alignment
- Break postures down so that you will be able to feel strong and confident in the posture
- Teach breathing techniques and connect breath to movement
- Hold space so that each student feels their practice come alive
Who will benefit from this beginner series?
Preregistration is required.
- The person new to yoga and uncomfortable with a flow class
- The person with an established practice who wants to break the postures down to understand them better
- Anyone who is interested in learning about themselves and yoga