CruCon Cruise Outlet of Moultonborough, NH is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, full-time Customer Service Agents. Come join our fun, fast-paced team! We'll teach you everything you need to know about the cruise and travel industry. At CruCon, customer service is our first priority. Your job will be to provide service on existing cruise reservations. 99% of our contact with customers is through email and phone.
- A fun work atmosphere!
- Complimentary meals prepared by our in-house chef and her team. Dine in our beautiful indoor cafeteria or outside on the patio!
- Onsite gym, as well as locker rooms and showers!
- Casual dress!
- A state of the art building, which includes a "Zen" area where staff can relax in a jungle-themed atmosphere!
- Camaraderie among all levels of staff that is second to none!
- A company devoted to the local community!
- An excellent opportunity to earn a great living!
- A competitive benefits package, including: health, vision, dental, paid vacation/sick/personal days, 401K retirement plan, company paid life insurance, short and long term disability.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills (including in-person, email and phone)
- Organization and attention to detail
- Flexibility/ability to adjust to constantly changing promotions and needs of customer service
- Collaborative skills/teamwork oriented
- Technical capacity to use online booking engines, Microsoft Outlook and other systems as required (You will be trained in the use of these systems.)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions, maintain a professional demeanor, and restraint at all times, including stressful situations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including extended hours, nights, and weekends
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines
Customer Service Agent's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to existing client requests and questions on their existing reservation.
- Determining the proper course of action that would be best for the client and determining whether there is any cost impact due to their request.
- Understanding current promotions and applying them.
- Understanding client wants and desires.
- Successfully navigating and utilizing online booking engines to make adjustments and book trip insurance
- Utilizing excellent phone skills and a customer-centered attitude.
- Properly documenting files.
- Keeping calm under customer service pressure.
- Performing various other job tasks required of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Typing and handwriting included in position duties. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies. Specific vision abilities include the ability to read computer a monitor, files, and other documents as needed.
Founded in 1995, CruCon Cruise Outlet is a full service North American cruise travel agency working with guests from all over the world! From our headquarters in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, we send over 90,000 people on cruises every year.
CruCon Cruise Outlet has been in business for over 20 years and is a fully staffed cruise agency with certified cruise specialists who are all under one roof. We deeply believe in teamwork and that is why you will find that we do not have any home-based agents or outsourced employees. We work with all major cruise lines (luxury, premium and budget) and have won such awards as Vacation.com's Chairman's Award, Royal Caribbean Cruises Chairman's Award, Celebrity Cruise's President's Award and Norwegian Cruise Line President's Club Elite Agency of the Year. CruCon Cruise Outlet has also been voted "Best" for 5 years by Travelzoo. CruCon holds memberships with credible agencies such as the National Association Cruise Oriented Agencies, Cruise Lines International Association and American Society of Travel Agents. CruCon also proudly maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
For more information on CruCon Cruise Outlet, visit our website:
CruCon Cruise Outlet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or physical or mental disabilities which do not prevent the performance of essential job tasks. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities.