Wilcox & Barton, Inc. is looking for a Senior Engineer to join our NH Civil Engineering group. This opportunity is unlike any other: you will be part of a rapidly-growing full-service civil, environmental and geotechnical firm that was established nearly 20 years ago and hundreds of clients throughout New England. Our professionals include engineers, geologists, and scientists who partner with public and private clients in the commercial, educational, institutional, and energy industries, as well as state and local governments. We deliver high-quality design solutions to meet the needs of our clients in a timely and cost-effective manner.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparation and/or reviewing design criteria, drawings and specifications
- Preparation of schematic design, design development, and construction contract documentation
- Preparation of permitting documents
- Engagement in business development and client relations
- Technical and design report writing
- Attending meetings with clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting issues
- Develop and maintain project budgets
- Lead, mentor, and train junior staff
At Wilcox & Barton, Inc., we’re passionate about what we do and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients. We promote a team environment combined with a flexible work model to best support our employees.
Skills: AutoCAD Civil 3D and HydroCAD; excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to think critically; attention to detail; complete understanding of the NHDES Stormwater Management Regulations; team-oriented with strong capability to work independently.
Education/Experience: BS in Civil Engineering; 10+ years of professional civil/site engineering experience, specifically with commercial, residential and institutional site design and permitting; PE licensure.
Send resume to: Erin Lambert, PE, LEED AP; email@example.com