Direct Support Professional
Lakes Region Community Services (LRCS) is accepting applications for both full time and part time Direct Support Professionals (DSP) in both our Residential and Day Programs. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities of a DSP:
· Provide support in the community
· Create and/or adhere to schedules designed for individuals
· Know and adhere to wheelchair and other medical equipment safety guidelines
· Medical and personal care as needed
· Meal prep as needed (Residential)
· Light housekeeping (Residential)
Skills Needed to be a Successful DSP:
· Excellent Communication
· Ability to think quickly
· Willingness to Learn New Skills
Requirements to Become a DSP:
· Minimum of high school diploma/GED
· Clean criminal record
· Good driving record
· Valid Driver’s License
· Four-door vehicle
· Automobile Insurance
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! On the job training provided!
Salary is $15.11-$16.10 per hour depending on education and experience.
Lakes Region Community Services offers a SIGN ON BONUS of $750 after 60 days of employment to newly hired Direct Support Professionals!