Direct Support Professional for Behavioral Treatment Program
Lakes Region Community Services (LRCS) is accepting applications for full-time and part-time Direct Support Professionals in our Treatment Program to support individuals with high-risk behaviors in our Residential Program in the Plymouth and Laconia areas.
Job Details for a DSP in our Behavioral Treatment Program:
· Support men with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders that have a mental health component
· Support the individuals during their various community and recreational activities
· Provide eyes-on supervision
· Assist with cooking and cleaning
· Work alongside the individuals with high-risk behaviors, and engage the individuals in the community safely
Skills Needed to be a Successful DSP in our Behavioral Treatment Program:
· Excellent Communication
· Ability to think quickly
· Willingness to Learn New Skills
Requirements to Become a DSP:
· Minimum of high school diploma/GED
· Clean criminal record
· Good driving record
· Valid Driver’s License
· Four-door vehicle
· Automobile Insurance
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! On the job training provided!
Salary is $12.95-$15.65 per hour depending on education and experience.
Lakes Region Community Services offers a SIGN ON BONUS of $250 after 60 days of employment to newly hired Direct Support Professionals!
Lakes Region Community Services (LRCS) offers a generous benefits package for full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, retirement plan, and earned vacation time.