Spaulding Academy & Family Services currently has an opportunity for a Family Aide! The primary purpose of the role is to provide transportation services and supervised visitation between parent(s), children, and caregivers.
Essential functions for this role are:
- To provide transportation services to our Spaulding clients as assigned.
- Provide supervised visitation between parent(s) and children, as ordered by the Court, DYCF and DJJS.
- Provide support, education, advocacy and guidance to the assigned children, parents, and caregivers, as well as provide assistance with accessing community resources and services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to students, their families and outside stakeholders.
- Participate in implementing behavioral management plans and other relevant directives identified in the Treatment Plan.
- Contribute to the development of the Treatment Plan, Monthly Progress Notes and Court Reports as needed.
- Attend case management and treatment planning meetings as requested.
- Submit contact notes and billing sheet to the supervisor for each individual case contact.
- Meet with program leadership for supervision as indicated.
- Monitors and respond to all pertinent communication regarding case assignments in a timely fashion.
- Attend staff meetings, in-service trainings, and other meeting as requested.
Requirements for this role include:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must hold a valid NH Driver’s license and possess a clean driving record
- Flexibility – the shift could include some evening and weekend time. You may be contacted on short notice as appointments may be scheduled or cancelled last minute, or you may be needed to consult with other community-based staff.
Educational and experience requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field; or,
- An associate’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience; or,
- A high school degree with a minimum of 4 years of related work experience.
- Must be informed of behavioral practices and training for direct care staff as utilized and offered at Spaulding. PCM trained at a minimum as a Practitioner 1, proficient at Microsoft Word, Medication administration trained, and CPR certified.
This is a Full-time or Part-Time opportunity. The role requires a great deal of driving, and may require long trips by vehicle.
Our Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, generous paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events throughout the year and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus. To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to jobs@SpauldingServices.org. We invite you to visit our website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
We are fully committed to maintaining a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.