Our Academic team at Spaulding Academy & Family Services has Special Education Teacher opportunities available in our year round program. Our students range from ages 4 to 21. Classroom sizes are small with manager support, peer support, as well as wrap around services such as OT, PT and SLP’s. Contributions are made daily by all towards our goal of providing the foundation for our students, who face a variety of challenges, to achieve the most successful outcomes. We offer competitive wages and a Monday through Friday (7am to 3pm) schedule.
Requirements for the Special Education Teacher role includes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education
• NH Special Education Certification (K-12)
• Applicants must be 21 years of age
Knowledge and skills:
• Must have the ability and desire to teach special education students using learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth
• Ability to teach multi-age, multi-grade, multi-subject.
• Must be creative, participative and have excellent communication and customer service skills
Individuals in this role provides guidance and supervision to Paraeducators, Teacher Aides, Tutors, Student Teachers, Volunteers, and other support staff, in the implementation of the curriculum, IEPs, behavioral plans, communication teaching and the like.
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, generous paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events throughout the year and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus. To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com
. We invite you to visit our website at www.spauldingservices.org
to learn more about how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
We are fully committed to maintaining a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.