Belknap Landscape Company, Inc.
- Landscaping/Garden Centers
Belknap Landscape Company is a Lakes Region eco-friendly business, family owned since 1988 with landcare service capabilities 2nd to none.
- 2010 Business Excellence Award Winner -
Landscape Design and Permitting, including extensive experience in Shoreland and Wetland Permitting. Construction Services including Site Work, Softscape and Hardscape design and installation and Architectural Masonry. Grounds Management Services include Plant Health Care, Turf Management and Seasonal Enhancement Services, along with comprehensive Winter Snow & Ice Services for homes and Businesses. Plus, BLC employs Certified Tree Care Professionals, including crane services. Design, Installation and Maintenance of Irrigation and Lighting Systems, as well!
Nobody provides such a complete scope of services...
Owner Hayden McLaughlin purchased the original Belknap Nursery in Gilford, New Hampshire in 1988, and over the past 20 years developed a full service design, construction and grounds management company. Over the years the company expanded to such a great extent that a move to larger headquarters was necessary. Mr. McLaughlin purchased an office building at Village West, 25 Country Club Road, also in Gilford, to house the Administrative Staff and Construction Division. The Grounds Management, Arboriculture, Enhancement, Lighting, Irrigation and Fleet Maintenance Divisions remain at the original site at 160 Lily Pond Road in Gilford.
Check us out at www.belknaplandscape.com or dial 800 928 2798
- Construction Services - Sitework, Hardscapes & Softscapes
- Plant Health Care, Turf Management and Seasonal Enhancements
- Snow Management for Commercial Properties
- Aboriculture - Pruning, Tree Removal, Tree Transplanting - Crane Service available!
- Irrigation AND Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting
Whom to Contact
- Hayden McLaughlinOwner/PresidentPhone: (603) 528-2798Fax: (603) 528-2799
Take I-93 North to Exit 20. Turn left at light onto SR-11 US-3 for 6.3 miles. Turn right onto SR-11 East US-3 North 3.0 miles. Exit onto SR-11A for just 0.3 miles, turning right at the 1st light...