Coppertoppe Inn & Retreat Center
InnConference Rooms & Meeting SpaceWeddings
Guest services are 24/7, but office hours are reasonable (11 AM to 7 PM for phones, any time for ema
From the south take I-93 to exit 23 and head west on Rte 104 through Bristol, and north on Rte 3A to North Shore Road. Left on NSR about .6 mile and right onto Range Rd. Go uphill to the yellow house.
We create a custom experience for each guest based on their preferences and comfort. Acres of natural gardens, fields, ponds and woodlands provide inspiration and lovely spaces for romantic getaways, reunions or group activities.
- A modern B&B overlooking Newfound Lake where the mountains meet the lakes in central NH
- Family-friendly welcoming children of all ages. We have all the amenities plus books, movies, puzzles, games and toys.
- Pet-friendly welcoming all kinds of domestic pets and birds. We have dog beds, dishes, towels, toys, treats.
- We cater to any dietary needs or preferences; vegan, gluten-free, allergies or diets.
- Coppertoppe is inclusive, welcoming, and eco-friendly. We customize for each guest.