Lakes Region Scholarship Foundation
Lakes Region Scholarship Foundation provides scholarships to Lakes Region students by accepting funds from donors to be distributed to deserving recipients. Our donor funds include individuals, businesses, and civic organizations. Contact us now to set up a donor fund to become part of our important mission to area students.
Our scholarship application is available on our website in January and due April 1 each year. Most of our awards are based on financial need. Students entering all levels of higher education are encouraged to apply.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about our foundation.
- Since 1956 we have awarded over 7 million dollars to over 5,600 students
- In 2020, over $450,000 was awarded to 295 students, with the help of over 276 donors
- Contact us to find out how to start your own donor fund
- Support our foundation by donating tor our operating fund
- Lakes Region Scholarship Foundation Benefit Night at Laconia Fratello's on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 from 4 - 9 pm.
- Wednesday Mar 9, 2022