This Series runs from March 18th- April 22, 2020
We will take the first 5 weeks to break down the postures used during a typical yoga class. We will work with pranayama (breath), asana (postures) and alignment for safety.
- Breath, Child's Pose, Table, Cat/Cow
- Breath, Mountain Pose, Forward Fold, Down Dog
- Breath, Warrior 1, 2 & 3 plus Sun Salutation A
- Breath, Balance Postures and Sun Salutations
- Breath, Seated Postures and Twists
- One Hour Flow class using breath and postures covered in first five weeks.
We will learn specific posture alignment, safe ways to do postures and explore what yoga means to you.
- Teach safety of alignment
- Break postures down so that you will be able to feel strong and confident in the posture
- Teach breathing techniques and connect breath to movement
- Hold space so that each student feels their practice come alive
Who will benefit from this beginner series?
This series was generously shared by Sheryl Gauthier, Yoga from the Heart, Laconia NH
Preregistration is required. Minimum of 6 students required to hold series.
- The person new to yoga and uncomfortable with a flow class
- The person with an established practice who wants to break the postures down to understand them better
- Anyone who is interested in learning about themselves and yoga
6 week session- $60 Members $75 Non-Members